Saturday, May 29, 2010

BUSY, BUSY

Wow! That was a busy week...it has finally come to an end...YAY!  I finally got some time yesterday to sit down and start sewing some things that I had been putting together. (mostly in my mind) I do this all the time...I will be thinking of things and then when I finally get to sit down and do everything, it is sometimes overwhelming because I have so many ideas that I want to start creating...but when I do get going then I can't stop...just want to keep working! I will share a few of the cute little things I was working on...you may have already seen them on my Facebook Page or in my Etsy shop...but here they are anyway.  I have a frog...
I put it on a onesie, but I will probably be doing it as just an applique.  I don't really want to get real far into making them and putting them on things...I really just enjoy making the fun little appliques of my owls and such. I figure I will do a few of those types of things for people who just aren't crafty but really like my designs. But mostly I will do the appliques and then you put them on whatever you want to!
I also finished a cute little monkey applique that I just love.... Don't you just love him?  I was asked on Facebook if I could put a bow on it...so I may add another of these ones with a cute little bow.  Then I will have a boy and a girl.  Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop to see what other neat little items I put up today!  Snag 'em before they're gone!  Have a great day everyone and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment