Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am still strictly doing Etsy to sell my stuff, but my niece has asked me to put some of my handmade items in her little boutique, so I decided I would do this, due to the fact that it is affordable! :)  It is also fun because I have been trying out new things...like korker bows and headbands and things that I don't really sell on Etsy.I had my hubby and brother make up a crate tower unit to put my stuff in...I hope it will work great...I like it so far.  I have been trying to figure out how to stick everything on it. 
I was getting excited about a long drive to the  Detroit area this weekend, but now I'm not sure this is going to happen because the kids are sick...they are coughing and sneezing, runny noses...fun stuff.  We may have to postpone this trip.  I always like to take long car rides so I can sew...this is a great time for me to get lots of sewing done...:) 
Here are some of my latest creations that have already sold, but I can easily do them again...
Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE that owl in the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will be attacking that one again soon...I am also going to sew it on a canvas bag. I love it.

    ReplyDelete