Thursday, August 26, 2010

I know I said I didn't really want to get into doing craft shows, but next month my brother is putting some little tables he is making into a couple of local ones and asked if I would help along with my mom.  So needless to say I said, why not?  So now I am helping my mom with outfits that she is sewing...mostly pillowcase dresses and skirts with matching tops with my appliques on them...and hair clippies and headbands to match...so I have been busy with that.  My mom is sewing like a fiend...so hopefully I can keep up with her! I am staying quite busy now.  Thanks to everyone for all your support and I hope that soon I will be able to get some more appliques listed in my Etsy shop...but for now I will be slow on doing that.  Don't hesitate to ask if you would like anything because I will put my internet business ahead of what I am doing for the craft show...I just won't be finishing up any of my appliques I have on Facebook for now...or doing anything new. Thanks and  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. How nice you can work with your Mom on a common interest. I enjoy watching your "craftiness". Continued good luck.
    Signa (Faye's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through facebook.....good luck with the craft show and every success with your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete