Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spotlight on Crochet Medley

First of all I would like to take a moment to ask that If you are a fan of my work, and would like to continue to see my updates and posts in your news feed on Facebook,, please hover your mouse over the 'Liked' button (below cover photo), scroll down and make sure 'Show In News Feed' is checked.
Also check to see if I am blocked by hovering over your newsfeed button (on the left of your screen) and clicking on the pencil. Choose edit where a list of people, pages, and apps shows up. Everything on that list is blocked. To unblock something from your list, click on the item you want unblocked and save! Thanks!

So, now that I have that out of the way, please check out this week's Spotlight shop!


Here is a blurb from her Facebook Page: "This page is designed for me to share my work with all of you. I happily crochet from my home and love to create custom pieces for all ages and fancies. I do my best to make each client happy with their purchase. I make many things from hats to blankets, scarves to bags. Id be more than happy to create for you today :)"


 Here's the shop:
Crochet Medley 

No comments:

Post a Comment