Friday, June 18, 2010

I have been debating on whether or not to put my little creations in a strictly local artist/crafter store that is opening up about 45 min. away in a little touristy town.  They want $30 a month for a spot in the store. Another thing I was wondering about is trying to do an arts/crafts fair.   
I think I have finally decided after talking with my husband and some other friends and family that I am going to pretty much stick to Etsy.

~I just really like the fact that I can keep my shop online stocked with however much I want.
~I can have as much or as little as I want.
~It is always open. 
~People can easily contact me with any custom orders.
~I don't have to pay a monthly fee.  

Probably a ton of other positives too...So just know that if you want to get something from HollyCraft...you can get it at my Etsy shop!  Probably no place else!  :) 

I have been working on several new appliques...have a look!


Let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all your stuff, I would buy some for my hats , specially boy stuff, love your work
    http://mycreationsbygracie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete